Through various ministries,City Gates strives to help those who need a hand up to get on their feet again. Thanks to many volunteers and generous donors of in-kind gifts and financial assistance, City Gates can help those in need with food, furniture, clothing, guidance, and more. City Gates currently serves over 500 people every month through various programs. As funding increases, they look forward to being able to serve even more people and provide additional services.
- We are small enough to meet people on an individual basis
- We can spend the time needed to address their particular needs.
- We have a network of partnerships with other ministries and services so that we can effectively refer people.
- We treat people like the individuals Jesus loves, not as just another number in a file.
- We treat people with dignity and respect.
God’s Portion serves organizations directly aiding members of our community by procuring, transporting, storing, and disbursing food to alleviate food insecurity and hunger in Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, King, Pierce, Thurston, and Lewis Counties Of Washington State.
People with albinism are hunted, maimed and killed for their body parts used by witch doctors, driven by evil and greed. We believe these children are worthy of life and worthy of love. SHADE feels called and convicted to protect, equip, and empower these ones with albinism.
SHADE provides education books, clothes and uniforms as well as healthy food to supplement the children’s diet. The mission of SHADE is to transform lives by bringing the tangible love and living hope of Christ to people with albinism in Tanzania.